Cardigan Bay Ceredigion Walks
Last year was an exciting year for walkers in Wales and visitors exploring Wales on foot with the opening of the 870 miles of the Wales Coast Path. The path is now well established, with clear signing and spectacular walking especialy along the stretch from Cardigan to Borth.
The coast and countryside around Cardigan Bay is ideal hiking country, offering a delightful range of walks for both experienced and casual walkers.
Above is a map of some of the circular and linear walks and hikes for you to enjoy around Cardigan Bay. Follow the links ablove to download the maps, which come complete with useful information on special points of interest along the way.
- Seaside saunters along the fronts of coastal towns and villages
- Delightful strolls along country lanes with ancient hedgerows full of wild flowers
- Invigorating walks across wild headlands with stunning views of the rugged coastline of Cardigan Bay
- Challenging mountain hikes in the remote uplands of the Cambrian Mountains
- Riverside rambles along the Teifi, Aeron Rheidol and Ystwyth valleys.
The wild life, flora and fauna of Cardiganshire Coast and Country are truly remarkable. Red Kites and Buzzards soar above whilst Dolphins and seals swim in the bay. Otters rare orchids and hundreds of other plants, birds and animals are all here of you to experience and enjoy.